So, you’re thinking about getting married and the only thing you are focused on is a) making the proposal that is both romantic and you. b) getting the guy to make that romantic proposal. Good!
You’re on your way to being more fulfilled in life. Focus on your dreams, your goals with your new spouse. The wedding will be such a great time to express your love for one another and to show your families that you have been blessed in your relationship with each other.
Here are some tips for getting your wedding ready for all the family and friends to have a wonderful time celebrating your love for each other.
- Start looking for a venue that fits both of your personalities. This can be anything from the church you both attend to something like a theatre, and as extreme as a hot air balloon. I would suggest staying away from anything extreme though.
- Get your list together of your friends and family. You will need to figure out bridesmaids, groomsmen, and pastoral team early in the game.
- A photographer is something that you want, and planning is key here. Most photographers want at least a month notice so that they can plan and get your insights as to what you want for pictures. One tip when looking for a photographer is to find one that does the style of pictures that you’d like. For instance, if you are looking for retro photos, find someone who has a lot of sampled photos with a retro styling. Google images can be a great place to start.
- Caterers are next on the list of people to get for your wedding. Again, as with the photographers, there are styles that can be matched. These include how they serve to how things are prepared. I’m not saying that anyone can do what you want to be done. I am saying that there are some that do certain styles much more than others. Just be cognizant of how they can offer a bit more expertise in the area of your wedding you choose.
- Reception time is the after party of a wedding. Things to think about for this event are the “first kiss/dance”, speeches, food, drinks, toast and even how you want things set up in the room. Do you want a sweethearts table?
The biggest suggestion that I can offer to you is to remember that this day is all about your marriage.
Remember that you are special and be sure to send love to all your friends and family afterward. They will remember how you treated them at the wedding and beyond.
Marketing has become my passion in the past year or so and have learned quite a bit since then. I’ve got a page that shows many of the tools that I use in my marketing. You can visit my page and check them out. I’m sure that they will be very helpful for you in your quest to market things on the internet.